Terms and Conditions
Web Site Usage Terms
- I understand and accept that CYBER LAW SOLUTION PUNE maintains the web-site (http://www.cyberlawsolution.com (going ahead referred to as “the Site” or “the company website”) to provide visitors with information about The CYBER LAW SOLUTION its services and products and to facilitate communication with CYBER LAW SOLUTION and availing its services. I also accept that visitors to the Site are required to read the below terms, and use of the Site constitutes my acceptance and agreement to be bound by such terms, and the changes therein to the Website Usage Terms from time to time, relating to my usage of the website as communicated and made available on the company website.
- I am aware and accept that all information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) on the website is protected by copyright in the favour of The CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE under applicable copyright laws and is also protected otherwise under general intellectual property law.
- I understand and accept that all information submitted by me through CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE website shall be deemed the property of CYBER LAW SOLUTION and the company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques provided by me at the Site, in any manner whatsoever. On initiating a contact through the company website I agree to being contacted by the company or any other entities with whom the company has entered into an arrangement.
- I agree that I shall not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer or in any way exploit any part of any information, content, materials, services available from or through the company website, except that which I may download for my own personal, non-commercial use.
- I agree that I will not use the company website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these Website Usage Terms. I also agree I will not use the company website in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of the website.
- I acknowledge that the software and hardware underlying the company Website as well as other Internet related software which are required for accessing the website are the legal property of the respective company. The permission given by the Company to access the company website will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the above software / hardware. I agree that I shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the software / hardware underlying the company website or create any derivative product based on the software / hardware.
- I understand and accept that not all the products and services offered on this website are available in all geographic areas and I may not be eligible for all the products or services offered by CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE on the Site. CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service.
- I am aware that CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE proposes to use “cookies” (Cookies are small data files that a website stores on my computer.) for storing visitor preferences, profiling visitors and tracking visitor behaviour on the company website. By visiting the website I acknowledge, accept and expressly authorize the company for the placement of cookies on my computer.
- I understand and accept that CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE is not responsible for the availability of content or other services on third party sites linked from the company website. I am aware that my access of hyperlinks to other internet sites are at my own risk and the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sites are not verified, monitored or endorsed by CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE in any way. The CYBER LAW SOLUTION,PUNE does not make any warranties, and expressly disclaims all warranties express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through these third party websites.
- The Company shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on part of the company to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
- “Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the company, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
- I understand and accept CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the Website Usage Terms at any time and will give prior notice of 30 days for such changes. Changed Terms and Conditions shall be communicated to me on the company’s website and by other acceptable modes of communication. By using the services, I shall be deemed to have accepted the changed Website Usage Terms.
- I understand and agree that these Website Usage Terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of, the applicable Terms and Conditions relating to my usage of any other CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE services that I may be currently availing or may in the future avail, including without limitation the service.
Disclaimer Policy Legal Notice
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. You may download material displayed on the Site for non commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission.
Copyright (c) CYBER LAW SOLUTION, All Rights Reserved
Copyright of the contents on the displaying pages of this Site and information submitted to company via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of The CYBER LAW SOLUTION unless otherwise indicated.
CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE and the logo are registered trademarks and service marks.
Use of Information And Material
The information and material contained on this website should not be regarded as an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation to buy or sell any instruments products of The CYBER LAW SOLUTION The information and materials displayed on these pages – and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear – are subject to change. Not all products and services are available in all geographical areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination and acceptance by CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE and subject to the contractual terms and conditions on which they are offered.
The material and information contained on this web site is provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making business decisions. Any advice or information received via this web site should not be relied upon without consulting primary or more accurate or more up-to-date sources of information or specific professional advice. You are recommended to obtain such professional advice where appropriate. The information and material available on this website is “as is”, “as available”. Information is attempted to be kept as up to date as possible. However the company does not warrant the same may be prevalent or is in continuum at the time of decision by the user of this site. The CYBER LAW SOLUTION accepts no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from your use of this web site, howsoever arising, and including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this web site, its contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the web site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services. The CYBER LAW SOLUTION does not guarantee that any e-mails from the web site will be received by The CYBER LAW SOLUTION nor does CYBER LAW SOLUTION warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments about our services, solutions or about CYBER LAW SOLUTION.
Privacy and Data Security
Collecting your personal information
Third Party Sites
Privacy and Data Security
At CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE, we respect your right to privacy and data security. That’s why, you can read through the most of our website without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request. Below are the guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to our Internet site (“www.cyberlawsolution.com”) or any of the sub domain under firstname.lastname@example.org
Collecting your personal information
We will ask when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you are trying to access privileged, confidential or special information. Personal information collected by us is often limited to name, company, email address and phone number, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you request. If you ever want to review, update or delete your information, simply send us an email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE will make a reasonable efforts to act upon your email and if you have requested an email reply, will do so.
Register on www.cyberlawsolution.com
Provide feedback in an online survey
Participate in a sweepstakes or other promotional offer
Request e-mail notification
Subscribe to a newsletter or a mailing list
Request online technical support
Request assistance from us
In each of the instances above, we may ask for your name, email address, phone number, address, type of business, customer preference information, customer number and service tag number, as well as other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to “unsubscribe” to these mailings at any time. CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE only uses your personal information for specific purposes. The information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with The CYBER LAW SOLUTION Among other things, we want to help you quickly find information on email@example.com and alert you to service upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services from The CYBER LAW SOLUTION Agents or contractors of CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE who have access to your personal information and prospect information are required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for The CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE may enhance or merge your information collected at its site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. You can opt-out of receiving further marketing from CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE at any time. We will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE (or agents working on behalf of CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time you can easily opt-out of receiving further marketing from CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE will not disclose your personal information to any outside organization for its use in marketing without your consent. Information regarding you (such as name, address and phone number) or your order and the products you purchase will not be given or sold to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your consent. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE for the purpose of performing services for The CYBER LAW SOLUTION CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE wants to help you keep your personal information accurate. You can request the individual information that CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE has collected about you via the Internet by sending email at email@example.com. You can have factual inaccuracies in this information corrected by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that other web sites that may be accessed through our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those third-party web sites linked to email@example.com are not covered by this privacy statement. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
While we strive to protect your personal information, CYBER LAW SOLUTION, PUNE cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.