Cyber Risk Management Training and Program
Modern organisations face the constant threat of cyber attack. Creating an effective cyber risk strategy to mitigate the risk of cyber crime is the only way to ensure your survival. We provide Cyber Risk Management Training whichbuilds on basic foundation-level knowledge of information security management practices to equip practitioners with the expertise to manage cyber security risk and meet compliance objectives in organisations of any size. The training includes, but is not limited to:
• The nature of cyber risk and types of cyber attack.
• The difference between cyber security and cyber resilience.
• Practical lessons with examples of real cyber breaches.
• An understanding of current cyber security standards and best practices
• The role and the importance of people, processes and technology.
• Approaches to risk management, cyber incident response and business continuity.