Bail or anticipatory bail for cyber crimes(IT act 2000)
BAIL FOR CYBER CRIME AND VIOLATION OF COPY RIGHT MATTERS
We have exceptionally argued across court in country and succeed in getting Bail and look forward to expect bails in complicated cyber crime cases .
Involving sections of the IT ACT 2000 ( CYBER LAWS) and matters of Electronic Evidence Bails and Anticipatory Bails cab be granted by courts sessions or High courts in the following Matters :-
- Data Theft, 2. Hacking ,3 . Computer theft ,. 4 Cyber defamation ( Attacks the good reputation of or say exit things about .
- Social Media abuse , Obscenity ( The state of being obscene dealing with sexual matters in an offensive or disgusting way)
- Pornography related matters ( treatment of Obscene subjects )
- Online Gambling , Denial ( request to admit the truth or existence of service )
- Software Piracy ( Robbery by Pirated a person who publish a book etc in disregard of copyright
- Copy Right Violation
- Online Banking Theft or ATM frauds .
- SOFTWARE PIRACY ( Robbery by pirates a person who publishes a book etc., in disregard of copyright .
- Copy Right violations
- Online Banking theft crimes
- Cyber frauds ( Criminal deception intended to gain moneys or personals advantage .
- Creidt card Frauds
- Spreading Virus etc.,- A piece of code introduce secretly into a system in order to damage or destroy data.
- Bail In a IT ACT 2000 ( CYER LAW ) CASE Means an order of release ( Set Free from inprisonment Etc.,of a person from prison and forms and intelligent part of our criminal justice systems which take it for granted every man innocent until conclusively proven guilty . Bail is granted during the pendency ( Pending) of the trial or an appeal. Berfore bail is granted to the accused ( the person charged in a law court) a surety gives a guarantee to the court that the accused will appear in the court as and when required . Moreover asum of money is to be deposited to ensure ( make sure or certain) his appearance before the court which otherwise stands forfeit ( suffers the loss of STH as punishment )
- Anticipatory Bail in a IT Act 2000 (Cyber Law ) case is bail that is applied for prior in ( Before) to one’s arrest or detaition by authority ,but in anticipation of the same section 438 of the criminal procedure code prescribes that a per son may apply to an appropriate High Court or court od sessions for aAnticipatory Bail when he or she has reason to believe that he/ she my be rested on accusation of having committed a non bailable offence this provision is not apply on every state in India.
- The Filing of FIR is not mandatory and precondition of for the filing an application for Anticipatory bail when directing the grant of Anticipatroy Bil the court may sets such conditions it deems fit .